“WE DELIVER SERVICE THE ALOHA WAY!”
It’s What Makes Us Different
The word “Aloha” is often used as a greeting, but it’s meaning is much deeper, it is a way of life. Following this tradition, we offer the best of what we know to give you, our customer, the best service experience possible. These are the attitudes and way of doing things that we call the “Aloha Way”.
- Quick Solutons – When you have a problem, help is only a phone call away and we promise that your call will be answered by a live person 24 hours a day.
- Exceptional Service – Rest assured that our service technician will bring knowledgeable, courteous and highly trained exper se to every job.
- Extended Service Hours – Regular service hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Customers receive service at our regular rates during these extended hours.
- Always Available – Service needs don’t always happen during “regular service hours” When you have a pressing need, we o er service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Exceeding Expectations – Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers’ expecta ons on every service call.
- Attention to Details – We will show our care and respect for your home, by wearing shoe covers to protect your ooring, using service mats to control dust and debris, and cleaning up a er the work is done.
- True Integrity – We will always act with honesty and integrity, never compromising the truth. A good reputa on must be earned and protected.
- Unmatched Maintenance Plan – With convenient pre-scheduled services, we offer a plan that brings a new level of comfort and savings to our customers. Learn more...
- Environmental Concern – We reclaim, recycle, and rejuvenate materials and parts to reduce waste and environmental damage.
- Locally Owned – In a step of faith, John Price started this business in 1995 with the goal of bringing a quality of service to his customers that was not o ered in this area. His idea was to treat customers like family because Family Deserves The best!