|Rinnai ... The Affordable Way to Heat Water
|Enjoy the comfort and convenience of continuous hot water at a lower price.
Rinnai has expanded the Value Series by adding and upgrading models at the
150,000 and 180,000 BTU levels to suit medium- and smaller-sized homes. Get
the reliability and durability only Rinnai can offer, while saving energy and precious
|Features and Benefits of the Value Series
|· Two new models: V75i/e and V65i/e
· Available in three models for interior or exterior installation
· Energy Factor of .82 for both gas types
· Certified for installation in manufactured (mobile) homes
· Temperature range with controllers: 98ºF - 140ºF
|Additional Features of the V75i/e and V65i/e
|· Enhanced scale detection lessens possibility of serious, long-term damage to unit
· Leak detection shuts off water to unit to limit property damage
· Temperature lock prevents accidental or unauthorized changes to water
· Satisfies SCAQMD with requirements of less than 14 ng/J for
· ultra-low NOx emissions
|Rinnai Value Series...The Perfect Combination of Comfort and Value
|· As Much Hot Water as You Want for as Long as You Need.
Enjoy continuous hot water delivered simultaneously to multiple plumbing and
· Lower Your Energy Costs. Heat water only when you need it, and eliminate the
expense of continually reheating water in a holding tank.
· Free Up Valuable Living Space. Gain as much as 16 square feet of living space in
your home when you replace your tank-style water heater with a tankless unit.
· Perfect for New Homes or Remodeling. Several models and accessories available
to adapt to different installations. Consult your Rinnai installer for your project.
· Enjoy Peace of Mind. Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters have a typical life of up to 20
years, which is estimated to be twice the life of a standard tank style unit.*
|* Based on DOE ENERGY STAR
lifecycle estimates, tankless water heaters can last up to twice as long as traditional tank units.